Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'you' refers to the user of our website. The term 'us', 'our' or 'we' refer to the owner of the website; Vitalograph.
We may update these terms and conditions from time to time and you should periodically check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains links to other websites. These external links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not signify that we endorse them or are responsible for their content.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Vitalograph is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your data.
The following information may be collected:
- Title, name, job title, department and company.
- Contact information including address, phone number and email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our products and services.
- Periodically contact you regarding products, promotions or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details that you have provided and only if you have given prior consent for Vitalograph to do so.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box to opt-out of direct communication.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct communication, you may opt-out via your profile page.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. A small administration fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is passed to your browser and stored on your computer ready to be retrieved at a later time by the website that originally sent it.
Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and images. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to us, are acknowledged.
Material found under the image library on our website is designated as royalty free so that you may download them for use in your professional publications and papers. Please credit Vitalograph as the picture source and where possible provide a link back to our website. The following is considered unacceptable use of this material:
- Fail to acknowledge Vitalograph as the source of the picture.
- Claim that any picture is originated by you or that you have copyright.
- Offer any pictures for sale or distribution.
- Use them on items which you then sell other than publications.
Please contact us if you require any further clarification regarding copyright.