We visit your lab to expertly maintain your Medisoft equipment under the Vitalograph Planned Preventive Maintenance
service agreement. This consists of 2 scheduled visits per year: A “Main Service Visit” & a “Interim Service Visit”.
Main service visit
A full and thorough service of the Instrument will be performed by the service technician. A detailed Routine Main Service Check
List will be completed and Operational Certification provided.
- Any parts that are depleted, worn out or judged to be about to fail will be replaced as necessary to maintain the instruments optimum performance. See exclusions below.
- Software updates are included and software licences extended for another year.
Interim service visit
An Interim Service of the calibration and operating performance of the instrument will be performed by the Technician.
A detailed Calibration and System Verification Check List will be completed and Operational Certification provided.
- No parts will be replaced.
Additional Service call-outs
Additional Service call-out visits to correct problems are charged extra.
- Damage due to misuse or through inadequate training
- User replaceable items, such as accessories and consumables
- Computers, networking, printers, etc. hardware and non-Medisoft software
- Specific components and modules over 5 years old
Additional Service Call Out Visits
Emergency unplanned call-out visit to diagnose and repair your instrument carry an additional
charge for Premier Agreements.
This visit would typically include corrective action on-site to resolve a failure and the
performance of a full operational and physiological check of the system.
If our service technician is unable to rectify fault, a detailed estimate of time required to
repair at base/factory will be provided. Cost of an emergency visit will include all travel costs
and a minimum of one service technician day rate. All repairs carry a 90 day warranty against
faulty workmanship or same part failure.
Terms and Conditions
The above is intended to summarise the options available for the servicing, maintenance, repair and
ongoing technical support of equipment and systems. For detailed terms and conditions please refer
to VITALOGRAPH LIMITED - CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS.