The Collect & Deliver Maintenance Service covers:
- Full annual service, according to manufacturer's recommendations
- Service includes inspection, diagnostic checks, cleaning your device, performing checks for safety, function and accuracy
- Traceability of calibration will be certified on measuring devices
- Replacement of service kit components
- Where required, free replacement of batteries and firmware upgrades
- Full service report and calibration certificate
- Full service traceability through the records kept on our database
- Highly trained technicians using state-of-the-art equipment
- Nationwide service
National quality assurance guidelines recommend that all measuring equipment is routinely
maintained, as recommended by the manufacturer, and stipulate that certificates of
calibration are traceable to National Standards. As part of your annual C&D Maintenance
Service you will receive a full service report and calibration certificate. Further
assurance of full service traceability is provided through the service records kept on
Onsite Maintenance Service
If you prefer to have your spirometer serviced at your premises we can arrange for a service
technician to call. An additional call out charge will be added to the cost of your service.
Please contact us for further details.
The service is easy and convenient to use:
- You choose a convenient day for us to collect your spirometer*
- Our carrier will call with a secure case, so you do not need to provide packaging
- Simply place your spirometer (along with your calibration syringe if you would like this done FOC at the same time) in the secure case
- The case will be sealed and a proof of collection left
- It will then be delivered directly to our Service Department
- Within 5 working days, from collection, your devices will be returned to you, along with the calibration certificates
*Please ensure your device is available for the carrier on the pre-arranged day, for non collection a fee will apply.
Firstly thank you very much for coming back to run through the new spirometry machine we all found it very helpful and were
reassured by your guidance.
Since your visit both Vicky and I have done a number of spirometry's, we have also managed to work out a way of attaching the
graph readings to patients notes which is great!!
Your technical man, I think his name is Nigel, was so supportive when our IT guy came to install the programme and guided us
through the technical bits which we could not understand, so thanks to him too!!
Thank you for your help once again,
You are a great ambassador for your company"
Rolle Medical Practice